CoralBox QP series pumps?

  • Thread starter Thread starter mfinn
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mfinn

likes zoanthids
View Badges
Joined
Jul 22, 2006
Messages
14,295
Reaction score
11,246
Location
Olympia, WA.
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I guess these pumps have been out for about a year now and I haven't seen a lot of discussion about them.
How are they holding up?
Have the Jebao controller issues been fixed with this series?
How are they doing?
 
I have had 2 QP-9s in my tank for over 6 months and I have not had any issues with the pumps or the controllers. Great pumps.
 
I have two of the smallest model for 8 months now and it's working great. No problems and very quiet.
 
I’ve got four of them, they are great. If I had to critique, the flow pattern is too narrow for my tank, but it’s very short at 32”. Another problem is that sometimes they get out of sync, but a quick reset fixes it as long as the controllers are relatively close together.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 15 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 28.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new