• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Coralife. UV sterilizer FS 130

  • Thread starter Thread starter J062682l
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

J062682l

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 13, 2013
Messages
890
Reaction score
6
Location
Connecticut,USA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I have this uv sterilizer I need bulbs so I wanna sell it.
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1392101809.287943.jpg

It's never been used. Has literally as in a box since I got it. Never use brand new
Hoping to get 130 Obo
If shipped. Buyer pays shipping !
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new