Coraline...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Congaken
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I know what you mean!
 
Was this from a certain movie with a mechanical movie?
If you really want to know...I believe that the original lyrics as well as those from "Old Kentucky Home"...(darkies are happy all day...), came from Civil War times as enticements to encourage runaway slaves to come back to their" wonderful" slave lives...I believe that's the truth...:(
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new