Corallife t5 opinions asap

  • Thread starter Thread starter dewboy1127
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dewboy1127

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
614
Reaction score
178
Location
florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So i been thinking of adding a set of t5 to my existing radions i have a 4ft 4bulb fixture but will not fit over tank with radions. .. HOWEVER one my local store are going out of business and has brand new 24" and 30" 2 bulb corallife fixtures for 50%off so one @$50 and other is @$60....does anyone have experience with these lights? Do you think this would be worth it?what size do you think i should try n get to go over my 72gal dt...thanks guys all info is appreciated
 
I want to go up there when they open tomorrow am if its worth it as they only have one of each left
 
Also with the 30" fixture are those size bulbs common as seems and odd size?
 
Just looked up only corallife sells a 30" bulb so i would not be able to get ati or geisman bulbs.....2ft fixture looking like a better option
 
Just looked up only corallife sells a 30" bulb so i would not be able to get ati or geisman bulbs.....2ft fixture looking like a better option
I'm on my phone right now but I'll look on my favorite on net tomorrow and give you a name of the place you buy those bulbs 24/7
 
I still run my 150 watt 20 k halide 96 watt t5 coralife fixture I have a source
 
I bought the 24" light thing is it came with a 10,000 k bulb and an actinic bluelight bulb in it ...will these be sufficient to run for now and maybe get upgraded geisman or ati @6mnth from now ???....also any hanging suggestions?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new