Coralline Growth

jacree2022

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 18, 2025
Messages
86
Reaction score
72
Location
Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone else have a coralline growth problem? My coralline growth rate it is out of control it has grown over Zoanthids polyps and takes over everything.
20261004_093154_C19C721D-A31A-4C96-AA3A-80F0771E7ABD.png


20261004_093154_5EA9185C-6CD6-4F30-88F8-3C1049081548.png


20261004_093154_C48ED7B6-F086-4524-AB50-7BC4BCDBE2AC.png


20261004_093154_28A335CB-33A7-4498-8B00-84898F196AB2.png


20261004_093154_870AC0BF-9B85-49B1-84E1-E95D621CA0AE.png


20261004_093154_FE0DEBA1-78B9-4C78-A6D2-CB5C41A0CCC8.png
 
I can't grow any under a radion xr15 gen 6 but I sure wish I could. I'm good at growing bubble algae though 😁
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new