Coralnutz Crazy!!!!

Yea thats the sweetest deal I have seen in a while.
 
Now thats the sweetest SPS deal I have seen for sure too. LOL!
 
I swear you got luck but I guess it was an hour ago and I woudn't been able to send full PP amount righ now anyways and $$$ talks!

COngrats MAn set me up in line for that watermelon at a good price since you got such a steal!!!!
Recoupe a bit you know!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new