Coralrx vs micro brittle star

  • Thread starter Thread starter Psiber_Syn
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Psiber_Syn

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 28, 2015
Messages
2,349
Reaction score
2,660
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have dipped corals many times with coral rx never seen this happen this micro brittle was hiding under a monti and when I dipped it this happened what is this coralrx stuff

20161203_211826.jpg
 
So I have dipped corals many times with coral rx never seen this happen this micro brittle was hiding under a monti and when I dipped it this happened what is this coralrx stuff

20161203_211826.jpg
Awwwwwwwww, killed it?
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new