Corals and inverts for sale

Teen reefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 24, 2020
Messages
135
Reaction score
95
Location
Dallas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, my reef tank is getting Quite crowded with a lot of corals and I need to sell some. I am located in Dallas Texas and if you are interested please email me at [email protected]
Here is the list of stuff for sale:
maxima clam 6-7IN. 175$
Green mushroom on rock 35$
Encrusting gorgonian 45$
Neon green favites 35$
Xenia 10$
Red Xenia 20$
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new