Corals Anonymous

Mydoghasfleas

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 16, 2017
Messages
326
Reaction score
387
Received my first order from Corals Anonymous today. Got a nice torch on sale. Shop is in Cali and I live in Florida. Shipping was excellent, and went without any issues. Packaging was excellent. Ordered one head, and ended up getting two! Their selection is amazing! I would recommend, and will be ordering again in the future. 10/10 good job @Corals Anonymous !!! And thx!
 
Second torch from them, arrived and looks awesome! Also thanks for the holiday addition! Hope your team has a great and safe holidays.
Great place to purchase from!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new