Corals are dying despite stable parameters?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ams0509
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
3EC38969-0253-4C4A-82A9-1B7D2D3CA6DE.jpeg
Never seen that chart.
Yep. It’s not all 1.0264
Its called an average.
 
Why is no one pointing out that you basically are starving the corals? That would be my number 1 thing to fix. That salinity is not going to cause an issue
 
Why is no one pointing out that you basically are starving the corals? That would be my number 1 thing to fix. That salinity is not going to cause an issue
It’s been pointed out many times in the thread. Read my first response.
 
All I’m saying is that he should learn to peddle the bike and steer the bike when you first learn to ride. Salinity and nutrients. Then once those are perfected, get into changing gears and other more advanced stuff, like Alk dosing and cal and mag consumption.
 
All I’m saying is that he should learn to peddle the bike and steer the bike when you first learn to ride. Salinity and nutrients. Then once those are perfected, get into changing gears and other more advanced stuff, like Alk dosing and cal and mag consumption.
Well said! Its called a plan.
 
Well said! Its called a plan.
I re read my post and realized that you may have not picked up on my sarcasm in my post about salinity. I meant it in jest. 100% you’re correct about the average.

Sarcasm, it’s how I hug.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
No prob
I re read my post and realized that you may have not picked up on my sarcasm in my post about salinity. I meant it in jest. 100% you’re correct about the average.

Sarcasm, it’s how I hug.
No problem. Its all good. I just hate to see people struggle. I have always said if I can do it anyone can, lol.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
No prob
No problem. Its all good. I just hate to see people struggle. I have always said if I can do it anyone can, lol.
That’s fantastic to hear. Despite my best efforts to kill my first branching hammer early on, it survived and grew 8 new heads. So I am in your court with “if I can do it, anyone can.” Haha.
 
That’s fantastic to hear. Despite my best efforts to kill my first branching hammer early on, it survived and grew 8 new heads. So I am in your court with “if I can do it, anyone can.” Haha.
Heres my 20+ head frogspawn that grew from 2-3 heads.
I broke off several heads when I moved it to the back. A clown lived in for 3 years until I broke it down when I moved.
20220429_140534.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new