Corals.com experience?

ASIN28

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all,
Corals.com and an unbelievable and beautiful selection of coral that look really healthy. I’m about to place an order with them but just wanted to make sure people have had good experiences with receiving healthy Corals and such?! Any comments, questions concerns will be appreciated!
Thanks

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just received a few pieces from them and definitely recommend them. On top of the corals coming in clean and healthy, they actually reached out to me before shipping because an indo zoa colony I'd selected had been on their website for a bit and when they went to pack it decided it didn't look great any longer. They offered for me to pick something else or get credit for that one. Definitely not something they needed to do, great customer service.

OP
OP
ASIN28

ASIN28

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just received a few pieces from them and definitely recommend them. On top of the corals coming in clean and healthy, they actually reached out to me before shipping because an indo zoa colony I'd selected had been on their website for a bit and when they went to pack it decided it didn't look great any longer. They offered for me to pick something else or get credit for that one. Great customer service.
That’s what I like to hear! I’m excited to place an order with them I want to buy everything they have listed! Lol

dennis romano

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have gotten several orders from them. Corals have always been well packed and healthy. If you see a coral that you like, buy immediately. Their stock moves fast and the coral that you like may be gone in a few minutes.

Sosuke

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
+1 to all of these I have gone with corals.com for coral colonies and have received healthy beautiful corals that open right away. Packaging and customer service is awesome too.

Corals.com

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, thanks everyone! Glad you all had a great experience with us! You all made our day!

Michael Goldman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just placed my first order and already have a very positive interaction with Jonathan the owner I needed to cxl my order and reorder with the correct payment method Jonathan issued a complete refund no questions and im excited to received my first order

Lavey29

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Old thread but all my orders have been excellent with them. Superior packaging and quality pieces at competitive prices.

Enad

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Decided to bump this thread for any newcomers looking for input. I've bought from Corals.com numerous times over the last year and everything has been super healthy. I've gotten a large toadstool, huge rare blue bubble colony, Elegance, some Goni's and more - everything has opened quickly and is still alive to this day.

Definitely a top choice.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 31.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 24.5%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 18.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back