• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Corals For Sale - NJ

  • Thread starter Thread starter ricwilli
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ricwilli

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 26, 2008
Messages
285
Reaction score
1
Location
NJ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I took the pics with my wifes point and shoot camera. Corals look better in person. Will not ship corals.

- Small colonie PINK LEMENADE - $100

6bd2f120.jpg


I moved it so that you can see the color of the base

e073bb62.jpg


- Small colonie PINK LEMENADE - $100

fbc4e234.jpg


- Maze Coral - $50

0094e8a0.jpg


- Appleberry - $35 Left one only

0d9f7862.jpg


- Green Acro (2 frags) - $20 You can see one of the frags behind the mother colony (front). Mother colony not for sale.

c302c31c.jpg


- 3 Head Duncans - $20

11f20dce.jpg


- Setosa frags from $15-$25 They are a lot darker red/orange

8e7dc35d.jpg
 
I would be interested in the lemonade colonies if you were willing to ship
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new