Corals frags and colonies Blowout!!!!!!!!!!!!!

coralfrenzy88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone I am new to the club but figured I would see if anyone was interested in the club was interested in any of the pieces I just received on order. I am not good at doing the forums and stuff but familiar with craigslist so instead of attempting to navigate the forum and posting pics and such I decided to do a CL post and then copy/[aste link here. Hope you guys are interested and at very least enjoy some eye candy and go into a Coralfrenzy :) Thanks for looking Coral and frag Blowout!!!!!!!!!! my clickable link "Coral and Frag Blowout" is the CL ad thanks so much everyone and any feedback is also appreciated:tongue:

OP
OP
coralfrenzy88

coralfrenzy88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks were you able to see the ad and if so do you think what I am asking is reasonable?

OP
OP
coralfrenzy88

coralfrenzy88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
appreciate the feedback im only gin based on retail pet store prices in the area and then droppin my prices below theres but i could very well negotiate prices within reason if you were interested in anything cee

OP
OP
coralfrenzy88

coralfrenzy88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rob D. I only have my camera phone and it is a sucky straight talk phone but I could get pics if you like. Evil Mel I am not a vendor if you are wondering because of the pics I was told by the person I order from I could use their pics and that is why the pics are so excellent they are with underwater cam If either you or Rob D know Rodney that lives in powell I think he goes by sluffman or something of the sort than he can tell you I am a stand up kinda guy and that im just a hobbyist who is trying to support my own coral and fish addiction :) Oh and rob d my setup is very simple a 40 gal reef tank for now (trying to get money together for bigger tank) with 2 double waterfall aqueon 80 gals. and a hob prism skimmer and one single powerhead with quad bulb corallife t5 running 2 10,000k and 2 actinics with 2 directional built in led :) I hope this makes you guys feel a little more at ease. IO understand that this club seems pretty close knit and I respect the questions seeing as though I am also involved in flowerhorn hobby and we are very protective over our groups and members also. If I am assuming the protective nature incorrectly I apologize. :)

Rob.D

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rodney is a good guy....glad to have another local reefer here!

EvilMel

doesn't click links
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, it was just the pictures that made me wonder. I am not being overly protective. I was just curious. No biggie.

OP
OP
coralfrenzy88

coralfrenzy88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
and no big deal EvilMel I totally get it......and even if you were I would be to in flowerhorn hobby people try to photoshop pics or use red lighting to make red better then you get pink fish not red worth 150 bucks less than you pay and all sorts of stuff so I am always very suspicious of pics in any form of aqua hobby and always personally want to see in person or have video if over seas or far away :)

OP
OP
coralfrenzy88

coralfrenzy88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
oh btw way Sluff, Rob D, or EvilMEl any of you guys know where I might be able to get like a 75 for 250 that's all I have to my name and its gonna have to be paid through paypal unfortunately I just got acce4pted for line of credit and my tank is super crowded until I sell off some of this stuff but im needng bigger tank anyway thanks for any info you could give :)

Rob.D

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
oh btw way Sluff, Rob D, or EvilMEl any of you guys know where I might be able to get like a 75 for 250 that's all I have to my name and its gonna have to be paid through paypal unfortunately I just got acce4pted for line of credit and my tank is super crowded until I sell off some of this stuff but im needng bigger tank anyway thanks for any info you could give :)

I do know of one that is not reef ready but can be drilled (Rodney is the king of tank drilling).

EvilMel

doesn't click links
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jeremy has that 75g, I think...but you already posted on his thread so you probably know about it already! He's Torq-something-or-other.

OP
OP
coralfrenzy88

coralfrenzy88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
appreciate all the info guys hoping I can do something soon and if anyone is interested in any of my corals or frags I may be able to come down on some of my prices im honestly just trying to make enough money to keep buying new stuff if I cant turn a small amount of profit :)

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 5 7.0%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 13 18.3%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 47 66.2%
  • Neither.

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 5.6%
Back