Corals growing outta water

Budman's Corals

Living the Salt life
View Badges
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
2,722
Reaction score
609
Location
Heart of Dixie--------------------------Mtgy,Ala
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I guess theres no problem with the slimer growing outta water is there? Im sure in its natural environment they do it all the time, but should I cut It below water line to get better spread?
 

Attachments

  • 1416505586512.jpg
    1416505586512.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 639
PM me if you are willing to sell a few. I want the green and the blue / purple.
 
I guess theres no problem with the slimer growing outta water is there? Im sure in its natural environment they do it all the time, but should I cut It below water line to get better spread?

Is that a blue slimmer next to the green one
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new