Corals growing outta water

Budman's Corals

Living the Salt life
View Badges
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
2,722
Reaction score
609
Location
Heart of Dixie--------------------------Mtgy,Ala
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I guess theres no problem with the slimer growing outta water is there? Im sure in its natural environment they do it all the time, but should I cut It below water line to get better spread?
 

Attachments

  • 1416505586512.jpg
    1416505586512.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 639
PM me if you are willing to sell a few. I want the green and the blue / purple.
 
I guess theres no problem with the slimer growing outta water is there? Im sure in its natural environment they do it all the time, but should I cut It below water line to get better spread?

Is that a blue slimmer next to the green one
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new