Corals ID please

  • Thread starter Thread starter DarkTang
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

DarkTang

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 21, 2014
Messages
1,040
Reaction score
718
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Paly and favia?
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1415796442985.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1415796442985.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 135
  • uploadfromtaptalk1415796455587.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1415796455587.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 170
The first pic is a war coral. The second looks like common palys that really have no name. Some people just call them brown palys......
 
I think I got ripped off then... He told me valentine's or passion
 
Well it really depends on the store you go to, as some stores are priced way different from each other. But for something that size and that multicolor pattern. I would say probably in the $50-$60 range.
 
If he told you the palys are Valentine's Day Massacre then you were taken. They are definitely not those....
 
I just looked up Passion palys as well. The one's I saw on Zoanthids.com were Pink, Purple, Pluto's Passion Palys. They are definitely not those either.... Sorry bro.
 
$50 war coral? I got those 2 corals for $50... at least I didn't get ripped off that bad
 
Like I said it depends on the store and it's hard to judge size by just the pic. But, it is a multicolored war coral from what I can tell. I took a guess based on stores I frequent.
 
Yeah it was $50 for both but the war coral but technically the war coral was a gift for fixing his computer lol
 
Craiglist price. 20-35 war coral and free-20 that zoa rock. Depends on what people want to spend. I have hard times selling war coral like that for 20. I'm in maine, there a small market up here, everyone want everything for free. (I can't even sell utter chaos for 20pp or Rastas for 10pp)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new