Corals in Houma, LA

  • Thread starter Thread starter gparr
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

gparr

Waterbox Keeper
View Badges
Joined
Aug 3, 2008
Messages
2,137
Reaction score
20
Location
NW Chicago Suburbs
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A few weeks ago, I visited Tony Romano in Houma, LA. Here are some shots from the visit.
Gary

1.
romanobowerbanki6stack01.jpg


2.
romanocaulastrea01.jpg


3.
romanoechinata02.jpg


4.
romanoechinata4stack01.jpg


5.
romanofavia01.jpg


6.
romanofavic6stack05.jpg


7.
romanofavia04.jpg


8.
romanofavia5stack02.jpg


9.
romanofavia5stack03.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new