Corals need good homes

Kcstoker1

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, Hudson Valley reefers,

My 150 is crazy. I'm breaking things every time I clean the glass. Then I have to take them out and chuck them in the garbage because I don't have a frag tank.

Maybe you can help. If you're an Orange County reefer, a reefer willing to drive to OC (NY), related to an OC reefer, used to know an OC reefer, divorced from an OC reefer (ok, maybe not that one), let me know what you're looking for. I have too many to count and you're not paying CoralCon prices. SPS, LPS, A few acros, a few anacros, zoas, palys... THERE IS SERIOUSLY SO MUCH.

Don't shoot me a message here, before this thread, I hadn't logged on in so long that my old password didn't work anymore. Shoot me a text at (845)545-8445 and let me know who you are. I can send videos or photos of my tank that way that R2R doesn't seem to like here.

And I'm so, so, so sorry to the other fine reefers here who have sold and given me pieces and I will likely undercut their market value.

(Though you know who you are and if you reach out, we can work something out, lololol.)

Anyway, happy reefing and I hope to hear from a couple of you at some point. (And now there's one more password I won't remember...)

Chris (formerly known as kcstoker1 on the forums and in HVRK, so if I did anything that made you mad, you don't need to text me. )

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 104 75.9%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 10.9%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 5.8%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back