Kamoer app makes me want to throw my phone at the wall

Aquavaj

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the x1 pro 2 and mechanically it's working fine but the app is just downright trash. Every time I need to login it'll never accept my password. I'll then reset it and try to use the same password but it'll say it can't be the same password. If you know that's the password then why aren't you accepting it? I'll then make a new one, as simple as can be and I can get in. It'll hold the password for maybe a week and then kick me out and won't take the password again. This last time I immediately logged out after changing the password and surprise surprise, password won't work. I don't even know why a login is needed. Then you have the overly confusing and counter intuitive dosing schedule setup too.

Sorry just had to get that off my chest.

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the x1 pro 2 and mechanically it's working fine but the app is just downright trash. Every time I need to login it'll never accept my password. I'll then reset it and try to use the same password but it'll say it can't be the same password. If you know that's the password then why aren't you accepting it? I'll then make a new one, as simple as can be and I can get in. It'll hold the password for maybe a week and then kick me out and won't take the password again. This last time I immediately logged out after changing the password and surprise surprise, password won't work. I don't even know why a login is needed. Then you have the overly confusing and counter intuitive dosing schedule setup too.

Sorry just had to get that off my chest.
They are trying to keep you safe from hackers who want to adjust your parameters to what works best for them.

I think the digital age is an ugly game of Mother May I, and the default answer is No you may not.

Thanks. I have wanted to post this theory for a long time. Hth.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.8%
Back