Kamoer Remote App Down for anyone else?

SPS2020

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Wondering if anyone else is having issues connecting to their X1 or F1 dosing pumps today. I cannot login to the app. I mistakenly thought that I could use Bluetooth to connect to the F1 pump without any issues even if there was no server connectivity...wrong. If you cannot login to the app, you cannot connect to the F1 pump. I purchased the F1 specifically for this reason only to find out that it is no different than the X1 in this capacity. Very frustrating and I will not purchase another Kamoer product. This makes several times now that I have encountered this issue. When you really need to make an adjustment to dosing and cannot access the pump, I consider it trash.

OP
OP
SPS2020

SPS2020

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Wondering if anyone else is having issues connecting to their X1 or F1 dosing pumps today. I cannot login to the app. I mistakenly thought that I could use Bluetooth to connect to the F1 pump without any issues even if there was no server connectivity...wrong. If you cannot login to the app, you cannot connect to the F1 pump. I purchased the F1 specifically for this reason only to find out that it is no different than the X1 in this capacity. Very frustrating and I will not purchase another Kamoer product. This makes several times now that I have encountered this issue. When you really need to make an adjustment to dosing and cannot access the pump, I consider it trash.

A slight correction to the above. The application will allow you to enter 'Bluetooth Mode' without logging into the application. However, when I select the F1 dosing pump, it will not connect.

stevemillersreef

millersreef.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the same doser and I was in the app and didn't see any issues. Have you tried deleting the app and reinstalling it?

OP
OP
SPS2020

SPS2020

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I've tried about everything. I have had a case open with CoralVue since Oct 20 and they are working with Kamoer to get the units unassigned from my previous account and have me add them back. I could not access my original account using my cell number, so I had to use an email to create another account. In the interim, I bought a ReefDose 4 which is working fine. However, it also uses the cloud and could have future issues as well. The only dosing pump of which I am aware that does not utilize cloud connectivity is Bubble Magus. Probably good to have one or more of those sitting on a shelf.

YOYOYOReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My doing pumps are mostly master flex and litermeters. Neither uses any Bluetooth or Wi-Fi . I do have some kamoer pumps and have had zero issues with their web working.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 47 16.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 159 57.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.8%
Back