Corals not doing good

How long have you had them? When they started to decline? What kind of lighting and intensity? Any other corals, how do they looks?
I’ve had them about 4 months par lighting is around 91 were I have them
 
I would do 25% waterchanges for the next week (once per day) with water that has perfect parameters (freshly made saltwater is).

If you haven't done them for a while not only your parameters are off but also built-up from unused elements which might get toxic if they are too high.

Waterchanges are the best way to get your corals happy again.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new