• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Corals

Item Price
$50 -$100
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

jose hernandez

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 21, 2015
Messages
2,385
Reaction score
352
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In the process of moving so don’t have the time for a tank transfer will be setting up a bigger and tank in the near future so I’m selling all my corals fish n live rock no equipment as I mentioned new build in the near future pm for better pics
Prices start at $50 and up pm with any questions located Bronx ny near yankee stadium

IMG_2242.jpeg IMG_2241.jpeg IMG_2240.jpeg IMG_2237.jpeg IMG_2238.jpeg IMG_2239.jpeg IMG_2219.jpeg IMG_2210.jpeg IMG_2211.jpeg IMG_2212.jpeg IMG_2209.jpeg IMG_2244.jpeg IMG_2243.jpeg IMG_2245.jpeg
 
not selling single heads on the torches all are mini colonies 4 plus heads on each
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new