• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Corals

B-ridge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
are there any people/hobbyists who have some corals for sale at reasonable/affordable prices? I don’t care about name brands or where the coral was bought from. I’m just looking for some nice cheap inexpensive coral that I can place in tank to give tank some color.
I’m interested in leathers. Softies. Zoas. Lps(torches(my favorite)Duncan’s,hammers,frogspawn,acans,lobos)
I have no problem paying for shipping if no one is local to me. I have a large tank(240 gallons) so I have a lot of real estate to fill
Figured I would try here on the reefs2reefs family first. If I can’t find anyone/anything for decent prices I’ll just have to try the Craigslist guy selling frags for $5-$10. A little ways from me but I’m sure I could fill tank nicely.thanks again all

TankLife86

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
are there any people/hobbyists who have some corals for sale at reasonable/affordable prices? I don’t care about name brands or where the coral was bought from. I’m just looking for some nice cheap inexpensive coral that I can place in tank to give tank some color.
I’m interested in leathers. Softies. Zoas. Lps(torches(my favorite)Duncan’s,hammers,frogspawn,acans,lobos)
I have no problem paying for shipping if no one is local to me. I have a large tank(240 gallons) so I have a lot of real estate to fill
Figured I would try here on the reefs2reefs family first. If I can’t find anyone/anything for decent prices I’ll just have to try the Craigslist guy selling frags for $5-$10. A little ways from me but I’m sure I could fill tank nicely.thanks again all
I'm down in Florida but I can ship to you... just look on my page. It's nothing name brand just trying to cut down on some zoas in my tank.

Back