Coralsanonymous.com

elcapitan1993

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I placed a 250$ order with coralsanonymous.com and when I recieved the shipment all but 2 of the corals were dead, I followed their DOA policy as specified, I have been talking to them back and forth for the last three days trying to get them to give me the store credit for all the dead corals, they keep giving me the run around saying they need more pictures “I sent 30”, then they tried to say I did not follow the policy and then they said they would only give me 32$ in credit when 196.95$ worth of corals arrived dead” they looked like they were already rotting away”, at this point it doesn’t seem like they are going to hold up there own policy and provide me with the store credit that is owed to me, I was just wondering if anyone else has ordered from them and how it went? I know they are fairly new and have yet to establish themselves, I’m sorry if this is not the right thread I’m not sure where to post this

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
If you paid via PayPal- file a dispute - item not as ordered

monkeyCmonkeyDo

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes hit up paypal or your bank card owner.
Sorry. Just recently a post was made about them and a r2r member here who was local chimed in explaining its a chop shop with only 1 real reefer.
D

OP
OP
E

elcapitan1993

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yes hit up paypal or your bank card owner.
Sorry. Just recently a post was made about them and a r2r member here who was local chimed in explaining its a chop shop with only 1 real reefer.
D
Oh wow really? That’s bad!! Yeah I will be contacting my bank if they don’t work with me

Mydoghasfleas

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow sorry for your experience. I ordered recently, and received a nice and healthy torch. The packaging and shipping was on point for me. Sorry for your luck, and hope it gets resolved!

OP
OP
E

elcapitan1993

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Wow sorry for your experience. I ordered recently, and received a nice and healthy torch. The packaging and shipping was on point for me. Sorry for your luck, and hope it gets resolved!
They ended up giving me store credit for the dead corals, I’m glad you had a good experience though.

Back