coralsanonymous.com

Susan Edwards

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone order from here: https://coralsanonymous.com/

How are their corals? Pests? Condition? Etc.

After seeing the post from someone on aquaSD with spiders in the zoes, I'm hesitant to order from them again. No issues I know of the first time, but I did have dead bugs after the dips.

OP
OP
Susan Edwards

Susan Edwards

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered. Communication was good as I marked receiving next week, instead of this week, and they were able to change. I also didn't get the emailed 10% off and they refunded that so that was nice.

Received corals today. Will see how they do. right now, they are not happy! I was impressed with the packaging, the fact that I got the shipment by 1030am.

They were also more generous. I def got more polyps on each of acans 4-6 on each instead of 2-3 on one and 1 on another. Way cool. 2 polys on the candy cane instead of 1, 1 hammer looks like it has 3 not 2 and each zoa has 4-5 or 6 instead of 2. I hope the hammers open. I can see color on 2 but not on one,

FishyDP

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered. Communication was good as I marked receiving next week, instead of this week, and they were able to change. I also didn't get the emailed 10% off and they refunded that so that was nice.

Received corals today. Will see how they do. right now, they are not happy! I was impressed with the packaging, the fact that I got the shipment by 1030am.

They were also more generous. I def got more polyps on each of acans 4-6 on each instead of 2-3 on one and 1 on another. Way cool. 2 polys on the candy cane instead of 1, 1 hammer looks like it has 3 not 2 and each zoa has 4-5 or 6 instead of 2. I hope the hammers open. I can see color on 2 but not on one,
Did the hammers open up? Curious as this company has alot of nice Euphyllia at good prices.

OP
OP
Susan Edwards

Susan Edwards

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did the hammers open up? Curious as this company has alot of nice Euphyllia at good prices.
I lost all the hammers. I have a feeling that part of my issue was my massive toadstool that I think was putting toxins in tank (probably due to clowns bugging it.) It wan't extending or opening polyps like it used too so was unhappy. Since rehoming it, I can now do sps, and other lps. I will try them again

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 122 88.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.2%
Back