CoralScape - digital reef designer app - beta testers wanted

CoralScape.app

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 20, 2024
Messages
21
Reaction score
43
Location
Massachusetts
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, if anyone is interested, check out this FREE reef designer app I built, called CoralScape!

www.coralscape.app

I'm looking for feedback on it from fellow reefers

Check out these pics to see what it can do, the purpose is to plan your tank (before it's even wet if you want)

Go from this:

Haitian-Rock-Aquascape-Build-pic1.jpeg


To this!

coralscape-design-1753680423972.png


Here's a full screenshot

Screen Shot 2025-07-28 at 1.26.55 AM.png
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome! I have an empty tank at home that this would be perfect to try out on!
 
Welcome to R2R
background.png

This image has to be one of the most disturbing non-gore things that I will never be able to unsee. Each time somebody posts it an angel loses their wings and a unicorn dies.

IMHO the image should be removed from the internet permanently. Humanity will be better for it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new