CORALTEMBER? CORALTEMBER! 2,000+ Corals during this FLASH SALE! Sat 9/18 @ 10am PST (1pm EST)!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

TeamAquaSD

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats @DeniseAndy on the $40 gift certificate! Check your messages!
win.PNG

Thank you to everyone who participated, but don't fret, most likely we will be doing another one tomorrow!

Yazannreef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah that’s probably what the are going to look like for sale packing my box lol
Lol. Thats how i have to put my next shipment in my tank..yet here i am!!! not sure if am buying though. I am going to be very selective. Looking for accent pieces now instead of just variety. I actually was on a flash sale last weekend where I actually didnt buy anything. Showed real personal growth...even as I passed up my dream scoly.

LouisianaReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah that’s probably what the are going to look like for sale packing my box lol
L.
Lol. Thats how i have to put my next shipment in my tank..yet here i am!!! not sure if am buying though. I am going to be very selective. Looking for accent pieces now instead of just variety. I actually was on a flash sale last weekend where I actually didnt buy anything. Showed real personal growth...even as I passed up my dream scoly.
I don’t think I can resist. Knowing that I already paid the shipping fee

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, after winning a gift certificate, I told my husband who said, "great, so you will spend 4 times that since you won it?" I guess he knows how it works. :)
Lol. Paying for shipping and handling with the GC is the best thing to make me break the seal. I always wait to find a piece that if I pay for that combined with shipping and handling is still what I would be willing to pay. Once shipping is out...then it is just a matter if i want the next piece or not. This is kind of what made me ask why AquaSD doesnt give a free shipping module as their freebie give aways. I know it costs more in total..but i guarantee the Return on Investment is going to be higher.

Aquatic acrobat in your aquarium: Have you ever kept an eel?

• I currently keep an eel in my tank.

Votes: 29 14.9%
  • I have kept an eel in my tank in the past.

Votes: 32 16.4%
  • I have not kept an eel in my tank, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 35 17.9%
  • I have no plans to keep an eel.

Votes: 96 49.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.5%
Back