CoralVue Contest: Make Feeding EASY with EasyReefs!

Breadman03

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Jeff@CoralVue, only the youngest kid still goes out so we went out for about an hour and a half despite a forecast of heavy rain, high wind, and a tornado warning. The heavy stuff ended up coming later than forecast, so we had a 68 degree, lightly drizzly Trick or Treat night. How was your's?

CoralVue_Marketing

One minute of patience, ten years of peace.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Jeff@CoralVue, only the youngest kid still goes out so we went out for about an hour and a half despite a forecast of heavy rain, high wind, and a tornado warning. The heavy stuff ended up coming later than forecast, so we had a 68 degree, lightly drizzly Trick or Treat night. How was your's?

It went well! The kids got out of school early, so my wife took them trick or treating in our downtown area while I worked. In the evening, we stopped by to see a friend who decorates their house really scary so we could spook my children. We ended the night at my aunt and uncle's and trick or treated in their neighborhood. We have a pretty huge haul. There isn't much Halloween participation in my neighborhood, so we generally just visit a few select neighbors and go elsewhere... and it worked out again this year!

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 18 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 40 17.4%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 155 67.4%
  • Neither.

Votes: 11 4.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.6%
Back