CoralVue/Philips Plasma?

CoralVue_Marketing

One minute of patience, ten years of peace.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm getting requests about this - can you provide details?

Hi Dana! Thank you for your post. I'm not sure about the plasma part of your question, but for the CoralCare, we are waiting for final specs, dims, weight, features, etc. from Philips. We are eager to get the lights up on our website so people have a place to learn more!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dana Riddle

Dana Riddle

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Dana! Thank you for your post. I'm not sure about the plasma part question, but for the CoralCare, we are waiting for final specs, dims, weight, features, etc. from Philips. We are eager to get the lights up on our website so people have a place to learn more!
Thanks Jeff! One request incorrectly stated the Philips light is plasma, hence my confusion. Can you keep me advised on availability and pricing? If memory serves me, Tim Wijgerde helped develop this light in his coral lab. He's a smart guy!

NeverlosT

SPS nut
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am eagerly awaiting this one too. No active cooling, good LEDs driven for long life, nice diffuse light, decent PAR for the power input. I cant wait to learn more.

If anyone is asking about the plasma, they got some wires crossed.

CoralVue_Marketing

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Jeff! One request incorrectly stated the Philips light is plasma, hence my confusion. Can you keep me advised on availability and pricing? If memory serves me, Tim Wijgerde helped develop this light in his coral lab. He's a smart guy!

For sure! As soon as we receive updated info, I will ping you here or by email. You helped me a fact-check a video script once back at Marine Depot before I made the move here to CoralVue. So thank you for being a cool dude!

CoralVue_Marketing

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am eagerly awaiting this one too. No active cooling, good LEDs driven for long life, nice diffuse light, decent PAR for the power input. I cant wait to learn more.

If anyone is asking about the plasma, they got some wires crossed.

I am hearing we may have a limited release in April with more to come the following month, but we'll see how everything shakes out.

CoralVue_Marketing

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I have a question and some news. I'll send you a PM. ;)

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 33.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 20 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 13 16.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 20 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back