CoralVue Reps

DirtDiggler2823

If I can't break it, it doesn't exist
View Badges
Joined
Jul 31, 2018
Messages
1,667
Reaction score
2,075
Location
Gambrills
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone been able to get ahold of any of the CoralVue reps on R2R? It might be the holiday season, but I am unable to get in touch with anyone, or get a response from any messages sent out. Is this the norm?
 
You should visit coralvue.com open a support ticket on the site or email support. Probably with the holidays they are short staffed like most companies this time of year.
 
The best place to get the attention of a sponsor or vendor is their own websites or email. Thanks.
 
I am not sure with Jeff being gone who is on these forums yet. Michael or April seems to be on Reef2reef now and picking up some of the slack.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new