Coralvue takes over as sole distributor for Elos brand products!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
As of June 1st Coralvue took over as sole distributor for Elos brand products in the USA. I think this is a great acquisition for Coralvue and an even better fit for the Elos brand. Coralvue has done a great job already with other well known brands like Reef Octopus and Maxspect so there is no indicator that this move will be anything less than great for all parties involved and especially to us as the consumer. :)

What are your thoughts?

logo_zps881c43bb.png

May 28, 2013

Transfer of North American Distribution and Customer Support

Dear Elos Customers,

Effective June 1st, 2013, CoralVue Industries (hereinafter CoralVue) will be taking over North American distribution of the complete line of Elos products.

For customers who had previously purchased Elos products from Elos USA the remaining warranty of your products will be honored and supported by CoralVue. All current and unfulfilled orders placed to Elos USA will become null and void immediately. Any outstanding monies or credits owed to or by Elos USA must be settled with Elos USA. CoralVue assumes no liability for debt or products owed by Elos USA.

Elos USA will no longer be responsible for any customer services or support for the Elos product line such as repairs, returns or refunds. All claims shall be made through CoralVue.

If you have any questions or inquires regarding this arrangement, please do not hesitate to contact CoralVue at the following phone number or email address.

Phone: Chris Conti 985-718-1465
Email : [email protected]

Thank you in advance for your support.

Nicola Gandini
Elos s.r.1.

Caption This Contest OFFICIAL VOTING POLL! (make a post in this thread and you could win a prize too)

• "What do you mean?! I am smiling!

• "Did she really just rejoin the ReefAholics Anonymous group...AGAIN?!"

• "Take a look at the new Sexy Shrimp!"

• "I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clownfish? I amuse you?"

• "Looks like your living room is going through the ugly stage"

• "Aghhh! Go put on your makeup before feeding me, please!"

• "You try eating sand and not get constipated!"

• "Everyone, hide! The landlord is coming!"

• "He touched the butt!"

• "They forgot to shut off the RO line and left for work...AGAIN"

• "Get off my sand!"

• "What do you mean I can't say that on a family friendly forum?"

• "My face looking over my bank statement after a reef show..."

• "Kids, you're grounded! Get back in my mouth!"

• "When you see a human with a bucket and know somethings is about to go down."

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back