• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Cornbred 3g Mummy Eye Chalice

SnapBackReeef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 20, 2017
Messages
59
Reaction score
26
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Reefers,

I'm starting a new tank and I'm selling most of my corals since i am moving. I have my beautiful Cornbred 3g Mummy Eye for sale. This chalice has about 65 eyes on it and about 5 1/2 inches in diameter. Im new to how this new selling thread works. i believe there is a buy now button to the upper right if not you can PM me. The price is 700$ shipping included. It will be shipped overnight and arrive by 10:30 AM. Its a beautiful and healthy coral. I can easily cut this into 20 frags but I don't want to cut it up and risk it dying so I rather sell it all in one beautiful piece.I grew this coral from a one eye frag! :)

IMG_1916.jpg




thanks guys !:)
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new