Cornbred Cherry Bomb Chalice

  • Thread starter Thread starter fab1971
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

fab1971

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 28, 2010
Messages
2,255
Reaction score
21
Location
new jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_0487.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Do the pink eyes greatly contrast the body on this chalice in person? I have been eyeballing it for a while but this is the first picture, aside from Richard's, that I have seen of it.
 
Do the pink eyes greatly contrast the body on this chalice in person? I have been eyeballing it for a while but this is the first picture, aside from Richard's, that I have seen of it.

Hey Kelby, nice pics you added to the database. When I first got this one (growing it out with Salty Dog), I didn't think much of it but it's turned out to become a very nice looking piece for the price. Here's another picture of it while feeding. Pics are as is without change so they represent the piece pretty accurately.

IMG_0572.jpg
 
Thank you and same to you. The price is what made me wonder if it was to good to be true,hahaha. However your pictures of it are telling me otherwise.(Meaning it is worth every dollar)
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new