• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Corriswrasse = bad seller!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

riverview1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
had bad dealings with corris wrasse the tyree red he advertised was a chopped piece of a wild colony he got from a wholesaler a couple months earlier
asked for refund none given recvd coral with no water sent pix and he kept coming up with different things for me to do 25% restock fee ship box back overnight if not recvd by the next day no refund more pix if the box didnt have damaged sticker no refund tons of emails with stipulations
i am a reputable buyer just check my itrader ratings

Ian

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've sold to Jasper/Riverview MANY times and would fully support what he says....

MikeW

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can say what you want. Their was no Damage stick on the box when you received it. I asked if you wanted a refund and what the stipulations were. I am NOT refunding money and you keep the coral. You must be out your mind. I posted what the coral was with pics before you bought it. Thats what I bought the coral as and hats what I sold it as. You cant provide a pic as in if the coral was live or dead at as you received it so WHY should trust you. You cant provide the pics I as for so why should I refund anything.

Last edited:
OP
OP
riverview1

riverview1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I sent pix and the box does have recieved in damaged condition stamped all over it but no sticker
Im not going to overnight a box to you so you can file a claim that will be rejected due to livestock.
Im already out 212.00 with nothing to show for it but a giant head ache.
id be stupid to send anymore money the frag would cost me appx 350.00 if i do all youre "stipulations"
like i said ill eat it and never deal with you again youre a joke!!!!!!!!
have a nice life selling chopped up wild colonies as tyree le!!

soccerbag

Chalices did this to me!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To both parties involved, I think you have both made your points and it doesn't sound like there will be a happy ending here one way or another. I'm gonna close the thread before it gets out of control. I think you have both stated your case - anything else can be taken to pm. If you have any questions, please let me know. Thanks! : )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Building with glass and silicone: Have you ever built a tank or had a custom tank built?

• I have built an aquarium.

Votes: 10 13.0%
  • I have had a custom tank built.

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • I have never built a tank or had a custom tank built.

Votes: 46 59.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 5.2%
Back