Cotton candy torch - white tips?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Reefer Dan
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Reefer Dan

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 30, 2010
Messages
730
Reaction score
717
Location
USA
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I bought a “cotton candy torch”. In all the pictures I’ve seen, etc they have pink and orangish tips; however, when I got mine it is green with white tips. Is this normal and just because I have kessils (single lens) or is this not a “cotton candy torch”? (Bottom left in the pic)

8673DA16-0EFF-4440-91BC-D3122AC657DE.jpeg
 
In blue enough light I assume those white tips will look blueish?

Personally I don't consider it cotton candy unless they have multicolor tips, but see a lot for sale as cotton candy with just either blue or pinkish tips.
 
In blue enough light I assume those white tips will look blueish?

Personally I don't consider it cotton candy unless they have multicolor tips, but see a lot for sale as cotton candy with just either blue or pinkish tips
Yeah it was supposed to have multicolor tips (the like orangish and purplish ones). I am wondering if that it just from the “disco ball” effect of some leds on white tips (which you don’t get from kessils) or if I didn’t get an actual cotton candy.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new