Couch issues

  • Thread starter Thread starter ndz98
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ndz98

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 19, 2015
Messages
1,949
Reaction score
1,091
Location
Cookeville
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just bought this new couch and it's got these legs I'm supposed to drill into it but I don't have a drill bit that is skinny enough to fit in the hole for the leg. Is it alright to just leave all the legs off for now and sit on it or does it need those legs on so it can support the weight at the four legs?

IMG_6189.JPG
 
If it doesn't have legs on it now just set it on the ground. Technically the legs are there for a certain look and to raise it to chair height.
 
I mean, it looks like you will have a slight forward lean unless you remove the back legs, too. But, it's a couch. It's not going to explode and spill 100 gallons of water everywhere if it doesn't have even pressure ;)
 
The only thing id worry about is if it could scratch the floor if there was a staple sticking out of the bottom of it. But if its going on carpet then yeah don't worry about it.
 
I mean, it looks like you will have a slight forward lean unless you remove the back legs, too. But, it's a couch. It's not going to explode and spill 100 gallons of water everywhere if it doesn't have even pressure ;)
Yea I took those back legs out since I couldn't get the front legs on. And yea that is true lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new