Could Polyp Lab One Possibly Precipitate as a Grey Powder?

Larry101

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was doing polyp lab one for a week, and on my last day of dosing I dosed two times in the day. I stopped dosing because from one day to the next my water turned really cloudy (I just assumed it was a bacterial bloom). Then just today a grey powder appeared all over covering my sand-bed and the only thing I could think this is was a precipitation of the polyp lab one. Is this possible?

OP
OP
L

Larry101

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was doing polyp lab one for a week, and on my last day of dosing I dosed two times in the day. I stopped dosing because from one day to the next my water turned really cloudy (I just assumed it was a bacterial bloom). Then just today a grey powder appeared all over covering my sand-bed and the only thing I could think this is was a precipitation of the polyp lab one. Is this possible?
Anybody?

Meeggles

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have seen YouTube videos saying you should dose polyp lab one at night because of the cloudiness. By the day time it should be clear again. To me it sounds like a dose twice in one day is too much. Also the video said to dose in high flow area away from corals

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 40.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 20.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back