Could this polyp bailout? Help needed

Chandlertank108

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 9, 2019
Messages
62
Reaction score
16
What state or country do you live in
Louisiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, I have this torch about 3 months now. Yesterday I noticed some of the tissue receding from the skeleton, is this a sign of polyp bailout? I moved this torch to lower flow and low light last night. This morning it seems open up just fine.
current parameter
Akl- 8.3
Mag 1340
Cal 440
Po4 0.10
No3 - 5
I also have 3 other torches and all of them are fine. Thank you

E71E7242-1DE0-43A9-83AE-A591A206F944.jpeg
 
looks to be receding for some reason. Does it open up still or is staying like that? I would watch closely it doesn't develop into bjd.
Yes, still open up just fine.
 
Have you tried a little target feeding? Tank parameters look ok.. PO4 a tad high but not crazy.
What kind of light and flow is it getting?
No target feeding yet, the last target Feeding was 4 days ago. Tank been running almost 2 years now, I tried to keep po4 lil high as most corals are lps. Flow is on medium level, running ai prime light on this system. I just hope not polyp bailout, currently this torch has 2 mouths and I was hopping that it will starting to split soon. But then saw this yesterday
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 41 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new