- Joined
- Oct 2, 2023
- Messages
- 19
- Reaction score
- 19
- Location
- New Orleans
- What state or country do you live in
- Louisiana
I just set up a innovative marine 50 gallon lagoon, and could use some help choosing a protein skimmer.
I've been looking at this new icecap skimmer.
I like that it has a controllable DC pump.
https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/aio-240-protein-skimmer-icecap.html
And I've also been looking at this aquamaxx skimmer.
https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/aquamaxx-ws-1-in-sump-protein-skimmer.html
What do you suggest?
I'm open to any suggestions that aren't listed.
I'm not really interested in the tunze since it's a surface skimmer, and been reading it doesn't perform how it should in a AIO chamber.
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
I've been looking at this new icecap skimmer.
I like that it has a controllable DC pump.
https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/aio-240-protein-skimmer-icecap.html
And I've also been looking at this aquamaxx skimmer.
https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/aquamaxx-ws-1-in-sump-protein-skimmer.html
What do you suggest?
I'm open to any suggestions that aren't listed.
I'm not really interested in the tunze since it's a surface skimmer, and been reading it doesn't perform how it should in a AIO chamber.
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.