couple of IDs needed

  • Thread starter Thread starter jiffy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jiffy

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 8, 2011
Messages
951
Reaction score
6
Location
FLA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the first guy came in on the caulopera profilera, he had a long green tail that he detached himself from when i grabbed him with the tongs.. but he kept trying to clib to the top of the tank so eventually i caught him.. (sorry for the bad pics)
green2.jpg

green1.jpg


next seems like a harmless grazer so i havent removed him yet, i believe he came in with my 100+ dwarf ciriths from reefcleaners.org, btw thanks john!
unknown1.jpg

unknown.jpg


thanks for looking :smile:
 
second one looks simular to snail we have hat does a great cleaning job. not sure waht kind though.
 
The second is a stomatella awesome cleaner and multiplies like crazy man nice pick up!!!! The first I have no clue...
 
it looked like a stomatella but it had that weird shell so I wasn't sure. but he is the only one I've seen in there, will he need another to multiply?
 
I don't think so... I got some as hitch hikers some how and one night I was looking at the tank with a flash light and noticed hundreds of them if not thousands... No clue where I got them but they clean up like a champ!!! Haha the first might be some type of nudi I would be careful with it...:(
 
thousands.... thats scary lol, but yea he is in the red plastic cup awaiting the toilet.. lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new