Couple shipping questions

Reefing102

#BattleCrew
View Badges
Joined
Apr 25, 2021
Messages
5,258
Reaction score
7,758
Location
Central Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I read through some of the stickies and had some questions as I’ve never shipped coral before.

I plan on using UPS overnight as I can get the best rate through them.

I was also planning on reusing a fish box I’ve received previously. The outside of the box does say Live Fish. Will this cause an issue with UPS?

Also what is everyone using for heat packs. Thinking a 48 hour pack or so
 
I'm sure it's fine to reuse the box. Not familiar with the heat packs so won't opine there
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 21.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 16 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new