Coyote Reef

TysonH

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 26, 2015
Messages
9
Reaction score
4
Location
South Dakota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm starting a build thread for my new tank. I just purchased a 142 full set up from Fiji Cube. I went with external overflow. It comes with the fiji 30 sump. I'll update with pictures of tank when it arrives, and pictures of plumbing, aquascape, etc progress along the way!
 
I'll be running 3 Noops with a 48" hybrid. I think I'll run a Blue + and Coral+ bulb on each side. I'll be getting 80lbs of small/medium dry rock and 40 pounds of medium shelf rock from Tyler at Addictive Reef Keeping.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new