Cozumel Dive trip

  • Thread starter Thread starter saltyhog
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

saltyhog

blowing bubbles somewhere
View Badges
Joined
Jan 2, 2014
Messages
9,413
Reaction score
15,938
Location
Conway, Arkansas
What state or country do you live in
Arkansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My wife and I went to Cozumel a couple of weeks ago for the second time. We stayed at Villa Aldora and dove with Aldora Divers. Had a fantastic time. Really enjoyed the steel high pressure tanks. Every dive was at least 65 minutes and several were over 75 minutes, even with max depths of 90'+.

Coz%2010%201%20of%201_zpsnqszndnc.jpg

Coz%201%201%20of%201_zpsn5b4n6tl.jpg

Coz%202%201%20of%201_zpszclzihef.jpg

Coz%204%201%20of%201_zps9yniqkv4.jpg
 
Aldora is awesome, it's been a few years since I've been to Cozumel, been going to Bonaire/Roatan a lot and this year we did the Caymans.
 
My wife and I got certified there two years ago. We went back last year and are planning on going again this year. I love Cozumel! Snorkeling in front of Money Bar there is fun too, lots of life to see out by the buoys.
 
Cozumel and Kona are my two favorite trips. When you consider how inexpensive Coz is its a no brainer if you like to dive.

Great pics! What camera did you use?

Thanks Zero. I was using a GoPro Hero Black with a Backscatter flip filter. Dive filter for 20-50ft and the Deep filter for >50ft
 
Belize is where we saw the most sharks too! This was at Lighthouse Atoll.

 
Great place, haven't been to Cozumel in years. I dove Turks last year, with a trip to Caymens planned for this April. Great photo and video.
 
Amazing pictures! Thanks for sharing! I've always loved the thought of diving, but don't think I would ever be able to actually do it. I have an irrational fear of drowning, and I'm afraid I would have a panic attack down there, which would be terrible. Instead I'll just live vicariously through your pictures! Haha
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new