CPR Aquafuge 2 hob

  • Thread starter Thread starter w88
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

w88

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 27, 2021
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Location
lincolnton
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 40 breeder what are your thoughts on the small vs the medium hob refugium from CPR AQUAFUGE
 
I have a 40 breeder what are your thoughts on the small vs the medium hob refugium from CPR AQUAFUGE
Well personally I would look at the aquamaxx hob-r. It’s nearly half the price and hides the pump inside the refugium instead of the tank. I think the pictures of the CPR are really deceptive because they don’t show the big pump hanging off the unit that goes in your display. I hear the CPRs are well made but the price and pump location would be dealbreakers for me.
 
Ok I’ll look into that thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new