CPR HOB REFUGIUM

jboone82590

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 4, 2015
Messages
1,009
Reaction score
220
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
has anyone ever used a CPR HOB refug?
If so how did it work?
What did u put in it?
Does anyone have a used one laying around they would sell?
 
I've used the CPR AquaFuge 2. I modified mine; I wasn't using an ATO and as the water level dropped in my display, the fuge return made noise. The returns are shallow and the display water level has to be just right. If used properly they work great. I had Chaeto, rock, sand, few cleaners on a 46 bow front. I'd sell it as well, no longer use it.

This is the model (Medium):

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w65/Cody_Wingert/CPR_One_zpskttbgeqz.jpg
http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w65/Cody_Wingert/CPR_Three_zpsnzemkexh.jpg
http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w65/Cody_Wingert/CPR_Two_zpshcazlxad.jpg
 
That looks good. Is that the pic or the one you had or just an online pic?
 
What all does it come with?
And can I get some recent pics of it?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new