Crab ID please :)

Moonfruit777

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 26, 2016
Messages
173
Reaction score
231
Location
Germany, Bavaria
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ahoy,
I would like to know the ID for this crab.
Classic question -> good or bad?

If other pictures are needed to ID it, let me know which parts of the crab are importatnt.
It is sitting in the sump right now just to be sure.

Thanks in advance!

PS: I named it Karatecrab LOL

20180102_230001.jpg
 
Ahoy,
I would like to know the ID for this crab.
Classic question -> good or bad?

If other pictures are needed to ID it, let me know which parts of the crab are importatnt.
It is sitting in the sump right now just to be sure.

Thanks in advance!

PS: I named it Karatecrab LOL

20180102_230001.jpg
Looks like a gorilla crab. And the way he's positioned with his claws he's saying "whose awesome? You're awesome!"
 
Disregard this message, It won't let me delete it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new