Crab ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jose102173
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jose102173

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 31, 2015
Messages
57
Reaction score
7
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Found him on an acro. Good or bad. Size of a pea.

20160307_101651.jpg
 
Found him on an acro. Good or bad. Size of a pea.
 
Pocillopora crab
coral-crabs_0.jpg


Critter Category:
Crabs
This little guy came in on an SPS coral. It turns out it is a Trapezia Lutea commensural crab for Pocillipora coral. Reef-safe.
 
Last edited:
I think you forgot the picture, Jose.
 
They'll even try to protect their coral. I loved mine.
 
There's two threads I guess.
 
I replied in the other thread that a adored mine. I had to remove him after awhile as the SPS was SUPPOSED to be food and he wouldn't let the fish eat it. I found him another good home.
 
Acro crab. I have one in each of my colonies.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new