Crab on death row, can you save it?

I'd say guilty. From everything I've heard, there are two things to watch out for with crab hitchhikers:
1. Black tipped claws
2. Hairy bodies/arms
 
Aye! He be sail’N amid a Scurvy savagery, it’d be smarts of em to keep his langy-loving tongue w’Ere it belong whilst in de bag, err, his claws be the case and not be sassing the Cap’N. No sump then to the plank I say!
 
I had one that looked like Donkey Kong. He ripped a few corals apart and now lives in the blackberry bushes. Here is a pic of my pest.
PICT0566-1.jpg

PICT0580.jpg
 
If you haven't banished him to the netherworld yet, I am interested. I have a couple of tanks just for those that don't play well with others. They are great to watch. Let me know.
Christy
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new