Crab show off thread (Crab Brag)

  • Thread starter Thread starter JasonK84
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
BCFA922A-F60C-4C2A-BC5A-239C4007AA8B.jpeg


Blue porcelain from reef cleaners. Two in the tank, this is the bigger, bolder one.

ED23D9E6-6CE9-4CC3-8FAC-A008AB87A156.jpeg


Scarlet legs, only type of hermit I've tried, they are model citizens. Yes, GHA is having a moment...
 
BCFA922A-F60C-4C2A-BC5A-239C4007AA8B.jpeg


Blue porcelain from reef cleaners. Two in the tank, this is the bigger, bolder one.

ED23D9E6-6CE9-4CC3-8FAC-A008AB87A156.jpeg


Scarlet legs, only type of hermit I've tried, they are model citizens. Yes, GHA is having a moment...
I’ve got 3 scarlet hermits. The red in them is just WOW!
 
If ever there was a more perfect thread for me :)
 
Looks awesome!
What have you had them murder?

I’m ok with murderous. I keep a mantis, just put in what’s ok for it to eat. Including... GULP... Hermits!!!
Mostly just cuc. And brittle worms beware. Never had it attack fish. And it never bothered any corals. But snails and the occasional hermit were on the menu for sure.
 
Mostly just cuc. And brittle worms beware. Never had it attack fish. And it never bothered any corals. But snails and the occasional hermit were on the menu for sure.
I just couldn’t chance my Halloween and electric blue knuckle hermits. They do look cool though.
 
Crabs are awesome! Not yet, we are always looking for bigger shells for him. There’s an emerald crab in the same tank we got at the same time and he’s about 2inches, needless to say that they eat very well
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new