Crack Panel

Angel730

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning fellow memebers,

Things couldn't go from good to bad in quick instance. Suck but let me explain what happening. I received a Marineland 300 Deep Dimensions tank from a friend. While bring in the tank to the house the back panel of this tank has crack.
I'm looking for some guidance or advice on how to replace this panel asap. Do any reef memebers know of any aquarium business or glass comapny local in New Jersey or New York area that can replace or cut a new for this tank.
Thank you for your and any information and advice would be highly helpful.

Reef man 89

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning fellow memebers,

Things couldn't go from good to bad in quick instance. Suck but let me explain what happening. I received a Marineland 300 Deep Dimensions tank from a friend. While bring in the tank to the house the back panel of this tank has crack.
I'm looking for some guidance or advice on how to replace this panel asap. Do any reef memebers know of any aquarium business or glass comapny local in New Jersey or New York area that can replace or cut a new for this tank.
Thank you for your and any information and advice would be highly helpful.
That's is horrible!!! Sorry to here this sad news. You could call a glass shop give them the specs on the panel and I am sure they can cut a piece for you.

KingJason

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Call me crazy, but I wouldn't trust anyone but an experienced aquarium builder to repair something like this.

hybridazn

Acro killer.....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh boy, that stinks. If it were me I think I would just buy a new tank if I were you. It's not impossible to replace but the cost of glass is not cheap and if this is the first time you are taking on a project like this it could end badly.

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 24 29.3%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 18 22.0%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 22 26.8%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 18 22.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back